Cash-based physical therapy, or private pay physical therapy, offers clients the opportunity to continue meeting their safe mobility, health promotion and personal fitness/ wellness goals beyond the insurance directed number of visits. The national average allowance for individuals receiving a course of physical therapy is 7-9 visits. All the while, pre-occupying the physical therapist with the extensive demands of documentation required by insurance-based physical therapy. Many have found that this is simply not enough quality physical therapy to achieve the fullest, most optimal recovery possible.
At Cypress Home Therapy we are a dedicated team of licensed physical therapists who have recognized the need for those striving to meet their health goals, while moving forward at a pace that is comfortable. As we are cash-based, our clients are not limited to any number of visits— you direct your care and declare when your most salient goals have been met.
Here is what you can expect from us:
1. No physician order needed to get started.
2. One of our expert physical therapists will come to your home or place of residence.
3. You will receive a full 1-hour physical therapy visit.
4. Consistency of having the same physical therapist.
5. And, if you’d like, we will communicate with family members after each visit to offer a brief update and provide peace of mind. This can be so helpful in preventing decline and hospitalization.
Our blend of traditional and holistic physical therapy allows us to spend more time with our clients, and to be cheerleaders for your health and successful aging in place. One of our expert physical therapists will arrive at your home or place of residence, and work with you for one full hour. We have found that continuity of care helps our clients reach their highest goals in optimal time.
When you call Cypress Home Therapy, you will be able to speak directly with a physical therapist. We are happy to answer any questions you may have or help you determine if our service is right for you or a loved one. Our goal is to help you return to living your fullest life!