Fitness, Wellness, and Age in Place Plans
When your aim is to stay healthy and remain living in your own home or place of residence, we can help! The healthier you are in retirement, with a higher level of independence, can greatly lend to a reduction in out-of-pocket expenses for supported care. One of our physical therapists will work with you in your home, offering personalized guidance to help you build strength, stamina, and flexibility.
Is This You?
- Are you recovering from an illness, surgery, or life changing event but need that extra time for improvement?
- Has insurance participated physical therapy ended before you were ready?
- Is decreased mobility forcing you to face difficult decisions about moving from your home, or from an assisted living facility to a higher level of care?
- Is prevention your mindset and are you looking to ensure successful aging and active retirement?
These are a few benefits of our Fitness, Wellness, and Age in Place program:
- Increased stamina
- Decreased joint pain and stiffness
- Enhanced bone health through weight-bearing and resistance exercises
- Improved flexibility for injury avoidance
- Reducing the likelihood of a hospitalization
- Slowing a decline from chronic illness or an auto-immune disorder
- Safeguarding your cognition and memory
- Prolonged independence with everyday activities
We are passionate about helping our Boise community stay active and healthy! Give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and find out if our services are the right fit for you or a loved one.
We serve Ada County and outlying areas. Service to outlying areas may include an additional fee.