Fall Prevention Programs
We understand that a fall, or fear of falling, can have a profound effect on your ability to age in place. Our aim is to keep you on your feet!
Did You Know?
- 90% of those over 65 want to remain living in their current residence.
- Nearly a third of U.S. seniors fall each year.
- The most profound effect from a fall is the loss of functioning associated with living independently.
- Half of all falls that take place at home require hospitalization.
With the significance of these statistics and the understanding that insurance does not pay for fall prevention, we have designed a Fall Prevention program to meet your safety and mobility needs.
Our Fall Prevention program begins with a comprehensive assessment of your medical history, mobility, environment, and goals. Since our program takes place in your home or place of residence, it allows for direct problem solving and addressing the areas in which you may be struggling. The target, however, is to restore your balance and confidence so that you can be active at home and within the community.
Is This You?
- Have you already had a fall this year?
- Have you lost your walking confidence and are now moving and socializing less often?
- You’ve recently had physical therapy, due to a fall with injury, yet could benefit from further safety and balance training.
- You want greater ease when going out to dinner with your spouse or loved ones.
- Are you planning a long-awaited vacation but would like to boost your safety to avoid a fall and fully enjoy your adventure?
You tell us what activities are most meaningful to you. We can help you stay safe, develop balance, and maintain confidence so that you can remain independent and doing the things you love.
We are passionate about helping our Boise community! Give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and find out if our services are the right fit for you or a loved one.
We serve Ada County and outlying areas. Service to outlying areas may include an additional fee.